Students are encouraged to dress for success and learning. These guidelines apply to all students at all times. The dress code is as follows:
- Clothing should be clean and in good repair
- Shoes must be appropriate for PE and the playground
- Midriffs must be covered
- Shorts and skirts must be mid-thigh or longer
- Hats may be worn outside only
- Always dress for the weather....hats, coats, gloves, boots, etc. when the weather calls for it
Clothing to AVOID at school:
- T-shirts with inappropriate messages including alcohol, tobacco, drugs, violence, etc.
- Short shorts or skirts
- Halter tops without a t-shirt underneath
- Spaghetti strap tank tops/muscle shirts
- Clothing that is gang related in anyway
Students who attend school in inappropriate clothing will be sent to the office. Parents will be notified and will be asked to come to the school with school appropriate clothing.